Itrans Elementor Slider
Create simple sliders with “Itrans Elementor Slider”. It comes with plugin “TemplatesNext Toolkit” and can be used with any of our WordPress theme. To create a slider follow the step bellow.
Step 1. Create Slides
Go to menu “Itrans Slider” > “Add New” and create slides with
- “Title”, title of your slide. (optional).
- “Content”, a little description on the slide (optional).
- “Slide Button Text” (optional).
- “Slide Link URL” (optional as well).
- “Slide Image”, Add the image for the slide.
- Add category, categories are used for multiple slider.
Save your slide and repeat the step to create more slide.
Step 2. Add A Page
Go to menu “Pages” > “Add New” and create new page
- “Hide Title Bar” to hide the default page title bar..
- “Turn ON Transparent Header” (Optional),
Turn the floating transparent page header ON.
You can do this step later after the slider is added, since the floating header will be over the empty Elementor section.
- Select template “TX Full Width”.
Save your page and press the “Edit With Elementor” button.
Step 3. Drag & Drop The Slider
Drag & Drop the widget “Slider” from block “TemplatesNext Addons”. Customize the slider according to your requirement.
If you can not access the section because of floating header over it, give the section a “Minimum Height”.
By default the columns in elementor sections have a minimum padding. To remove the gaps around the slider, set the column padding around it to 0.
If you use section shape divider, use the option “Bring to Front” ON.
You can download this page as Elementor template from here.